Tuesday 13 May 2014

business cards have arrived!!!

MY BUSINESS CARDS ARE HERE!

I'm getting myself prepared for our Creo degree show which will open for the first night to the industry on the 29th May!

My cards will be alongside my display during the show and contain all my contact information. There are different images of work and each card contains my logo.

I've been really busy the past few weeks in the run up to deadlines and setting up the degree show. Our final Dec Arts deadline is this Monday coming...all of my pieces are out the kiln now and I'm really happy with my final collection! 

I'm currently working out the set-up/layout of my space for the show...thinking of plinths for my larger pieces and a shelf which I plan to make this week, for my small collection.

Here is a sample of one of my business cards....